Business Operations Analyst
About the Role
As a Business Operations Analyst, you will be one of the driving forces behind our data gathering and analysis effort covering the United States restaurant market. You will play an active role in driving business initiatives and developing effective, new processes that help us quickly scale up in new markets.
Who we are looking for
- Independent problem-solver
- Bachelor’s degree holder
- Minimum 1+ year of full-time work experience
- Ability to and interested in learning new skills quickly
- Strong Google Sheets or Excel skills
- Detail-oriented work attitude
- Willingness to work long hours when necessary
- Strong time management skills
Why you’ll love working with us
- Competitive salary and equity
- Fun team atmosphere with regular events
- Cool office in Salt River, Cape Town
- Semi-annual promotion reviews with clearly defined career tracks
- Strong feedback culture with regular check-ins and one-on-one meetings
- International travel opportunities including visits to our HQ in Seattle
Feastfox is building a smart restaurant recommendation engine that makes it easy for people to find their next meal.
The venture was founded at Stanford University by entrepreneurs with strong ties to the restaurant industry. Our investors are some of Silicon Valley’s top venture capitalists with prior investments in Twitter, Twitch, and Lyft.
The company is currently scaling up its platform across the United States and has been growing 25%+ week-over-week for months.
Feastfox has offices in Budapest, Seattle and Cape Town.
How to Apply
Send your CV with a short motivational email explaining why you’re a great fit to kfarrelly [at] feastfox [dot] com