Senior Software Engineer
Feastfox Inc., a Seattle-based VC-funded technology startup, is looking for a talented Senior Software Engineer to help us create a personalized restaurant recommendation engine, revolutionizing the global restaurant industry.
The successful candidate will join our growing engineering team in our Budapest office. You will immediately take an important role in building and releasing new features, choosing our tech stack, and collaborating with our engineering and product teams. You will be joining a team of exceptional software developers, capable of and committed to creating magic.
- Design and implement new features & software components
- Write automated tests and improve our CD pipeline
- Extend / improve our cloud architecture
- Solid track record in back-end development
- 6+ years of relevant experience
- TypeScript or Scala experience
- Basic knowledge of AWS services
- Ownership mentality
- In-depth knowledge of AWS
- Both TypeScript and Scala experience
- Strong DB skills, preferably with PostgreSQL
- 10+ years of relevant experience
Reasons to join
- Individual ownership & responsibilities
- Rapidly growing company
- Latest tools & technologies
- Cool office near Ferenciek tere
- Competitive salary
- Meaningful equity
- Ability to work remotely
Feastfox is building a smart restaurant recommendation engine that makes it easy for people to find their next meal.
The venture was founded at Stanford University by entrepreneurs with strong ties to the restaurant industry. Our investors are some of Silicon Valley’s top venture capitalists with prior investments in Twitter, Twitch, and Lyft.
The company is currently scaling up its platform across the United States and has been growing 25%+ week-over-week for months.
Feastfox has offices in Budapest, Seattle and Cape Town.
How to Apply
Apply via Stackoverflow or email to jobs [at] feastfox [dot] com