Feastfox is a technology startup out of Stanford University, reimagining the way we decide where and when to eat out. We are backed by some of the most prominent Silicon Valley investors. Our restaurant marketplace leverages dynamic pricing to effectively re-price restaurant capacity, maximizing profitability.
About the Role
We’re looking for someone who is highly analytical, data-driven and keen to solve complex problems and challenges. You’ll be responsible for our first US market, Seattle, overseeing your own sales and operations team. This role is an ideal fit for someone who can lead & inspire a team and thrives in a startup culture.
Next to managing and structuring the operational activities of your team, you will be developing a deep understanding of market dynamics, contributing to our US playbook. You will work directly with the Founding Team of Feastfox.
What You’ll Do
- Set the strategy: Own your market by defining business priorities, setting bold timelines, and making important financial decisions.
- Lead your team: Manage and develop your team including business development associates, marketing interns and an operations analysts.
- Manage restaurant relations: Grow the number of our restaurant partners while strengthening relationships, monitoring key metrics, and ensuring high-quality experiences.
- Design processes: Improve and refine our existing processes whether it be prospecting, onboarding, account management, training, etc. to fuel growth and drive efficiency.
- Support Product & Marketing: advise our product and marketing team about new initiatives and provide an effective feedback loop based on your learnings and experiences.
What You’ll Need
- Min. 3 years experience in management consulting, investment banking or at a startup
- Data-driven decision-making mentality and sound business judgment through analytical thinking
- Ability to take initiative and easily adapt to a constantly changing work environment
- Willingness to be proactive and in contact with our restaurant partners
- A creative mindset and enjoy putting in place initiatives to solve practical issues
- Good knowledge of Seattle and the local restaurant and diner scene is a plus
- Ability to work in Seattle (without sponsorship)
What You’ll Get
- The ability to lead your own team with a high degree of freedom
- Competitive salary
- Above market equity compensation – we have a strong ownership culture
- The opportunity to work with an international team and visit our international offices
- Scale with a rapidly growing organization, with tons of opportunity for growth
- Impact on high-level strategic decisions & direct access to the Founding team
Please send your CV and 3 reasons why you’re the perfect fit to email@example.com