Feastfox is a start-up changing the way people explore, book and enjoy dining: we are helping hungry users find the best restaurant spots and the most attractive offers around them; we are the smartest, most convenient alternative to walk-ins.
Based in Stanford, Budapest and Cape Town, we are backed by some of the hottest Silicon Valley angels. Our core values include continuous improvement, the constant investigation of the latest technologies and a strong open source culture. We value entrepreneurship: you will be granted a significant equity stake in our venture.
You will work in a small engineering group, building our back-end services and cloud infrastructure, the most essential building blocks of our product. You will wear multiple hats along the way, working with languages like Java, building our infrastructure, while shaping our entire system architecture. You will have ownership and responsibility of the code you work on.
If you are looking for a great opportunity at a rapidly growing startup, would like to become an owner, excel in your profession, learn and improve constantly then come, join us!
- Design and implement new features, enriching and perfecting our APIs
- Write automated tests and improve our CD pipeline
- Extend/improve our cloud architecture
- Java, REST
- Solid track record in back-end development and containerization
- Hands-on experience with relational databases and data stores
- Good communication skills in English
- In-depth knowledge of AWS
- Experience with Spring
- Microservice architectures
- Some experience with front-end development (HTML, CSS, AngularJS)