Feastfox is a mobile start-up changing the way people explore, book and enjoy dining experiences: we are helping users find the best restaurants and the most attractive offers around them in real time; we are the smartest, most convenient alternative to walk-ins.
Based in Stanford, Budapest and Cape Town, we are backed by some of the hottest Silicon Valley angels and venture firms. Our core values include continuous improvement, the constant investigation of the latest technologies and a strong open source culture. We value entrepreneurship: you will be granted a significant equity stake in our venture when you join.
You will work in a small engineering group, building our Android app, the product our customers interact with. You will define the architecture of the app, making it user-friendly and running smooth. You will have ownership and responsibility of the code you work on.
If you are looking for a great opportunity at a rapidly growing startup, would like to become an owner, excel in your profession, learn and improve constantly then come, join us!
- Lead the development of our native Android app
- Write automated tests and improve our CD pipeline
- Mentor younger colleagues, do code reviews
- Native Android development experience (5+ years)
- Ability to work alone and to lead a small team
- Good communication skills in English
- Experience with Backend for Frontends
- Proficient in Kotlin
- Experience with Location Based Services
- Experience with web development (HTML, CSS, AngularJS)